Request a Return Authorization
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number within 7 days of receiving your order using the form below to receive a Return Authorization Number.
- Once an RA is issued to you, the items must be shipped to BARFOOT immediately. All packages need to be received within 14 days of the date the RA was issued. Returned packages received outside this 14 day timeframe are accepted at the discretion of BARFOOT.
- Please send all items you wish to exchange from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be sent in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Write your RA number on the outside of the original box to ship the merchandise to BARFOOT at the address at the bottom of this page.
- Returned merchandise that passes BARFOOT evaluation will be issued online credit to the original purchaser’s account and will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of defective items or if you received the wrong item). Customers will assume responsibility for return shipping charges. BARFOOT will not assume responsibility for compensation of return packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to the BARFOOT returns location.
- You will be notified by email for each step of the return process.
Return Authorization Request Form
BARFOOT can cancel your order in the event it has not shipped. When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please provide your name and contact information along with your order number. Your credit will be issued to your account and you can choose to use it on a future order. Please note that if your order has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled, in which case, you will have to apply for a Return Authorization.
Shipping Your Return
All returned items must have the RA number which has been given you. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender. When shipping product back to BARFOOT, customers should choose the same shipper as when the product was delivered, as well as insure the product for full value of the returned items. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, unless your order qualifies as incorrectly shipped or your product has been declared defective (BARFOOT will credit up to $10.00).
Provided that your return is successfully executed, store credit will be applied to the account which made the original purchase, excluding the shipping fee to initially send the product.
Please be assured that BARFOOT will make every effort to expedite this process for our customers.