If this is your first time at BARFOOT, you’ll have to register for an account in order to make a purchase. If you’ve shopped at BARFOOT before, you can quickly process orders by signing in. For security purposes, BARFOOT keeps no credit card information in our databases.
After you submit a successful order, you should receive an email confirming your order, given your provided email address is valid. You can view your Order History after you sign in. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number. Additionally, you will be able to view the pre-shipment status of your order. If you do not receive this email, you may request your tracking number.
Important: If the billing and shipping addresses you have specified are in two different states or cities, your phone numbers are different and your email address looks nothing like your name, BARFOOT will be in contact with you to ensure your order is legitimate. For your protection, no orders will be sent out until this communication is complete, so please make sure the phone number and email address you provide us are both operational.
BARFOOT accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal only.
Online credit is occasionally issued to our customers in the form of a code. These are usuable at checkout by the registered customer or someone that is delegated to use the credit. Customers are at liberty to use all, some or none of their online credit during the checkout process. Multiple credit codes can be stored for one particular customer and can be used simultaneously to cover a future purchase in part or in full.
Promotion Codes are codes that BARFOOT offers to customers for special discounts, special events, etc. These codes are to entered in the field labeled Promotion Code on the payment step of the checkout process.
BARFOOT does not apply Promotion Codes to existing orders after they have been placed.
BARFOOT’s distribution center is in California. We are therefore, required to collect sales taxes on orders shipped to locations in the state of California.
Credit Card Security
BARFOOT servers use SSL, an encryption technology that works to protect the security of your online order information. You can be assured that all sensitive information will be handled with the utmost discretion and security. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than BARFOOT.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode. When you enter secure mode, you will see a padlock in the lower right section of the browser window.
Declined Transaction and Bank Information
Credit card transactions may be declined either by our processor or credit card issuing bank for several reasons. They can also be declined by the Authorize.Net® Payment Gateway settings, such as AVS and CCV settings and the individual filters in our FDS.
Transaction Has Been Declined
This generally occurs for one of two reasons.
- Your credit card issuing bank did not approve the transaction. This could be for lack of funds, frozen account status, invalid credit card number or expiration date, incorrect billing address zip code, etc. Unfortunately, your card issuing bank does not provide additional details regarding the reason for the decline. You will need to contact the card issuing bank for more information.
- Your transaction may have been declined by your processor based on transaction limits established by your MSP.
Declined Transaction (AVS Mismatch) or (Card Code Mismatch)
This means the transaction was declined due to the AVS or CCV results. AVS compares the billing address provided in a transaction with the cardholder’s address on file at the credit card issuing bank. CCV compares the card code (a three or four-digit security code that is printed on the credit card) provided in a transaction with the card code on file at the credit card issuing bank. When enabled, both services return a code to the payment gateway indicating the results of the match.
It’s important to note that a transaction declined for AVS or CCV within the Authorize.Net system has still been approved by your card issuing bank and the requested funds will be placed on hold, thereby reducing your cards available credit. This is not an actual charge to your credit card and the bank will release the funds back to your card after the authorization expires (between two weeks and a month depending on the credit card issuing bank).
At this time, BARFOOT ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Please contact customer service to make arrangements to purchase our products internationally.
The risk of loss and title for all BARFOOT merchandise pass to the customer when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Fedex is our default shipping method and is available for all U.S. mainland states, non-domestic U.S orders.
- Domestic orders are usually shipped within 24 hours - weekends, mondays and holidays excluded, which also depends on whether or not BARFOOT needs time to investigate the legitimacy of an order and to allow transactions necessary time to settle.
- Fedex does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Items ordered together may ship separately.
- All orders are shipped with proper boxes and materials.
- BARFOOT does not ship to APO’s or PO Boxes.
- Domestic U.S.: Fedex Ground $19.95
- Alaska/Hawaii: $35.00
- Puerto Rico & Guam: $40.00
- 2nd Day: $120.00
Shipping Transit Times
All estimates exclude weekends & holidays.
- Fedex Ground: 5 - 10 Business Days
- Fedex (Alaska, Hawaii): 7 - 12 Business Days
- Fedex (Puerto Rico, Guam, USVI): 5 - 10 Business Days